Talent Focus Consulting Delivers Global Management Development Workshops
Talent Focus Consulting has been engaged to deliver a series of management development workshops in the UK, USA, Middle East and Asia for a global services organisation. These 3-day intensive workshops have been designed to:
- Develop improved self-awareness and Emotional Intelligence
- Provide practical development in core line management skills
- Develop individuals who, through demonstrated behaviours, manage their teams effectively
- Provide an opportunity for groups of managers to work together and gain support and knowledge from their colleagues
- Provide an opportunity for managers to work with a business mentor from another part of the business
Working with 32 middle and senior managers for a Global Talent Management Organisation, this project focusses on maximising individual performance through a coaching approach. Working with Michelle Herron our Associate, Business Coach and Facilitator, each manager takes part in six coaching sessions. The first and last sessions are face to face and are combined with team members coming together across three geographic locations for a management development day. The opportunity for colleagues to work together face to face during the programme strengthens cross department relationships and encourages the sharing of experiences.
The coaching process is underpinned using psychometric profiling, supporting individuals to understand their own style and how this impacts on their day to day role. This approach supports participants develop a strategy and associated actions for their own development within their roles, including how and when they need to flex their style to achieve their desired outcomes.
If your organisation is interested in similar management development workshops/programmes, executive coaching or personality profiling please contact email@example.com