Sales Specialist – Pricing & Analytics (London)
Our global data provider client is looking for a dynamic Sales Specialist to join their Pricing and Analytics Sales team. The position is an integral part of their Sales team focused on the Pricing and Analytics suite of solutions based in London. The ideal candidate will have a mix of strong technical skills and client facing experience. The specialist will need to understand client requirements, demo the products, and work with the sales team on commercials. With a wide selection of content and delivery options, this role will be expected to identify opportunities for us to expand our footprint into middle and front office.
Knowledge and Experience
- Prospecting for new leads and assisting in the qualification and management of incoming leads.
- Actively engage with clients to understand requirements, demonstrate and explain the technical aspects of products and work hand in hand with the field sales teams to advance all aspects of the sales cycle, from proposals to contract.
- Positioning, demonstrating, and providing support for products and services to selected accounts located in EMEA with the overall objective to grow revenue and ensure the organization maintains a dominant position in their respective markets.
- Working with sales to identify opportunities and deliver value-added solutions to enhance clients’ business.
- Gaining a deep understanding of market data products, architecture and customer base.
- Working closely with product, development and QA to serve as the voice of the customer internally and drive resolution of issues.
- Researching, diagnosing and responding to client inquiries in an expeditious, thorough and professional manner. This includes both reactive as well as proactive customer support.
- Providing feedback to product management on product enhancements;
- Marketing and Product Training internally and to clients on a continuous basis;
Knowledge and Experience
- Customer Orientation - must be comfortable working with customers to establish their expectations and goals;
- Ability to identify areas needing improvement in the business and to communicate this effectively to management and other staff.
- Strong understanding of the financial markets and securities industry, especially in fixed income and derivatives.
- Strong communication, relationship building, and presentation skills with networking ability.
- Independent and analytical thinker, capable of working on own initiative as well as a part of the team;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of any other European languages an advantage.