Pricing & Analytics Sales Manager – Nordics / Germany (London)
Our client, an international financial services data provider, is seeking a Sales Manager to be responsibility for selling the Pricing & Analytics (P&A) suite of propositions in the Nordics or Germany territory. The candidate will work to ensure that a proactive and balanced new business sales effort is maintained with each client and prospects. The successful candidate will have a “hunter” type of profile and a background with emphasis on opening up new business within the existing and new accounts within the vendor space. The focus will be on growing business within the territory - both with existing and new accounts - by deploying a targeted sales strategy, building pipeline and cross selling between the existing business lines of the P&A offering.
A vacancy exists for a Sales Manager to join the Pricing & Analytics (P&A) sales organization. The role’s primary remit is to drive sales and client growth for Pricing & Analytics (P&A) propositions in respective territory.
Key responsibilities include:
• This position will be London based with a focus on identifying, qualifying, and closing new opportunities in the territory.
• Meeting or exceeding monthly new business goals and driving new customer leads through cold approaches, social selling and coordinated campaign outreach
• Employing a solution-based sales methodology to best align company solutions/product capabilities in line with the prospect’s requirements
• Pipeline Management: Providing timely and accurate insight to your pipeline leading to accurate forecasts
• Originate new sales in the assigned territory to meet assigned sales quota and revenue targets for Pricing & Analytics solutions
• Use appropriate techniques to build and manage a pipeline of new business targets and progress complex sales cycles
• Develop relevant client and industry relationships to elevate awareness and position of Pricing & Analytics and business services to drive business growth
• Work collaboratively with the wider Pricing & Analytics organization to maximize existing customer footprint and retention and optimize growth opportunities
• Contribute to the EMEA growth strategy through pro-active knowledge of assigned territory, including market themes, competitive landscape etc.
• Manage forecasts and lead/campaign execution with rigor and accuracy
• Proven track record in quota-bearing roles including successful execution of complex sales and negotiations that demonstrates a clear ability to hunt within sales territory and build strong relationships with key client stakeholders in market data, business groups, technology and product management.
• Collaborative, team-oriented player with drive to contribute to individual and group results
• Demonstrable experience of working in a high-achieving sales environment within the same industry
• Extensive sales experience with a proven track record of selling high-value complex solutions involving multiple stakeholders
• Experience selling Financial information services (Data, Front to Back-office Solutions etc)
• Willingness to travel to conduct face to face meetings or attend industry conferences (restrictions allowing)
• Established contact base within appropriate institutions in the Nordics or Germany is essential
• Experience of coordinating and completing RFPs and presenting to senior decision-makers and stakeholders
• Well-developed IT skills, notably MS PowerPoint & Excel and CRM systems.