Inhouse Senior Recruiter (UK Wide)
Our client is a global oil & gas / engineering company that requires an Inhouse Recruiter, in the UK (but covering roles across UK/Europe), due to its continued expansion.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To support hiring managers with filling their vacancies to target start dates ensuring all quality thresholds and KPIs are met. The role of the Inhouse Recruiter is to develop and deliver excellent recruitment services in line with agreed service levels. This will involve utilizing recruitment technology applications and managing end-to end processes to provide recruitment services for a specific business unit applying best practices to ensure complete compliance and customer satisfaction.
• Ensure the recruitment service is delivered, in line with contractual obligations and client service levels.
• Lead vacancy consultation discussions with hiring managers and document recruitment plans which include role requirements, agreed timeframes, roles and responsibilities of all involved, and the selection process.
• Guide Hiring Managers to manage the cost of recruitment and ensure that the most cost effective sourcing options are always utilised first.
• Building and maintaining hiring manager relationships. Responsible for client satisfaction within own business area.
• Responsible for the management of candidate relationships and their satisfaction with the candidate recruitment experience until start date.
• Ensure that all changes to a candidate’s status are tracked on Taleo to enable accurate reporting.
• Conduct telephone screens using standard templates ensuring that all candidates submitted on the short list to the hiring manager meet required quality standards.
• Accountable for the quality of the short list presented to the hiring manager, and for presenting and selling the short list to the hiring manager.
• Support the hiring manager with deciding which candidate to hire and guide them in determining an appropriate offer.
• Deliver the verbal offer to the candidate, manage objections and support the candidate during their notice period.
• Upholding the requirements of both company and local legislative policies and ensuring all recruitment activities comply with both.
• To provide solutions to recruitment problems and issues.
• To continuously solicit feedback and follow up on required actions from Hiring Managers, Candidates, HR and Process / Mobility and Onboarding Teams.
• Have visibility over team requisitions in order to share knowledge, candidates and resources including personal bandwidth.
• To assign tasks to recruitment support team clearly and concisely.
• Independently manage own workload, time and resources.
• Put forward ideas to improve sourcing.
• To take direction and accept guidance from Team Lead / Recruitment Operations manager.
• Build highly effective business relationships with stakeholders, particularly Hiring Managers and HR.
• Conduct oneself in a professional and ethical manner at all times.
• Attend training and development courses / sessions as required.
• Have full understanding of the recruitment cost model.
• Ensure that all mandatory reports are completed and submitted within the stipulated time frame (Activity Logs, Hired into SAP Report, Friday Trackers).
• Provide regular and meaningful updates to stakeholders on recruitment activities.
• Manage the utilization of approved vendors.
• Create meaningful and attractive advertising collateral.
• Recognize issues that require escalation and escalate in a reasonable time frame, usually not more than 24 hours.
• Maintain working knowledge of oilfield services industry.
Suitable candidates MUST have at least 5 years oil & gas / engineering recruitment experience, gained either inhouse / onsite or with a recruitment agency. You will be organised, systematic, proactive and have excellent client relationship skills. You will be proactive in your search activity with the ability to present compelling opportunities to a broad range of candidates from a plethora of sectors. A European language, in particular French, would be advantageous.